Counseling and Consultation
Sessions can be arranged in Vancouver or Richmond offices.
Rates (As of November 1, 2016):
- CAD$165.00 per 50-minute for individual (initial assessment);
- CAD$185.00 per 50-minute for couples (initial assessment);
- CAD$140.00 per 50-minute for individual;
- CAD$170.00 per 50-minute for couples;
- CAD$225.00 per 80-minute for family (2 to 4 people);
- CAD$405.00 for a package of 3 50-minute individual sessions;
- CAD$585.00 for a package of 3 80-minute family sessions.
Counseling and consultation are also available by phone/Skype (secured) throughout Canada and the United States. Session fee is set at CAD$140.00 per 50-minute individual session, and CAD$175.00 per 80-minute family session (2 to 4 family members).
Please inquire. Evening hours available.
This affordable option, open all in Metro Vancouver, is for those who seek to understand problem video gaming and related issues, while not certain if counseling is necessary. Group consultation is available to groups of six people or more at the following session rates:
- Up to 6 people – CAD$300.00
- 7 to 9 people – CAD $375.00
- 10 to 12 people – CAD$450.00
- 13 to 20 people – CAD$530.00
The format for group consultation consists of 1.5 hours or presentation and a half hour of question and answer period.
In-Home Simplification Consulting
Home visit sessions, available only to Metro Vancouver residents, can be a vital part of improving emotional fitness, family harmony and resilience in dealing with mental health issues. This is generally a part of ongoing clinical work as deemed relevant and appropriate to assessed needs, and not typically conducted as a stand-alone measure. See:
Not quite certain if face-to-face counseling is the way to go with your concerns? Choose an email consultation option to find out from the comfort of your home/office.
- CAD$50.00 per therapeutic email exchange
- CAD$225.00 for a string of 5 therapeutic email exchanges
- CAD$390.00 for a string of 10 therapeutic email exchanges
Instructions on how therapeutic email counseling works will be made available once payment of service is received.
Audiences we are experienced and proficient in speaking to include parent groups, professional development training for educators, and allied health professionals. Session rates are CAD$550.00 per hour including time for commuting to and from venue. Non-profit organizations are welcome to negotiate rates with us.